We are strongly focused on the environmental aspects of the timber flooring and products we use, working with suppliers such as Havwood’s who source their timber from environmentally responsible mills, the most intensively managed in the world, ensuring responsible eco-conscious processes and resulting in a high quality finished product.
Did you know… and Why we care…
- It is well known that trees are the true legends of our planet, filtering harmful pollutants into the oxygen we breathe. It’s crucial that we look out for them as they do for us, creating environmental sustainability.
- A single tree can absorb as much as 48 pounds of CO2 a year making trees the most effective carbon capture machines we have available. CO2 emissions are the principle cause of climate change.
- Forest’s will reach a climax, At this stage new trees only grow as others fall, the dead and dying trees emit CO2 from the stored carbon and, since growth is only matched by decay, there is no net increase in carbon storage.
- Harvesting trees as they mature allows the carbon to be stored throughout the life of the wood product, and the market for wood provides an economic incentive to preserve and replant.
- Smarter use of wood products will stimulate the expansion of the forests and so reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Precious Oak used in your engineered flooring boards is only applied to the top layer 3-6mm to maximise their usability, the substrate of the board utilises fast growing plantation timbers that are all sustainably Harvested.
Our flooring is engineered to create high stability yet maintain the appearance of solid timber flooring.
FLOOR LEVELLING & SLAB PREPARATION
This service is essential to ensure a smooth level surface that has been prepared correctly to suit environment and substrate.
STAIR & WALL CLADDING
View our projects to see how our specialty cladding transforms spaces.
We are experts in parquet, a geometric mosaic of wood pieces used for decorative effect in flooring.
DEEP FLOOR CLEAN
We specialise in deep floor cleaning as maintenance is essential to ensure floor longevity.