We are strongly focused on the environmental aspects of the timber flooring and products we use, working with suppliers such as Havwood’s who source their timber from environmentally responsible mills, the most intensively managed in the world, ensuring responsible eco-conscious processes and resulting in a high quality finished product.
Did you know… and Why we care…
- It is well known that trees are the true legends of our planet, filtering harmful pollutants into the oxygen we breathe. It’s crucial that we look out for them as they do for us, creating environmental sustainability.
- A single tree can absorb as much as 48 pounds of CO2 a year making trees the most effective carbon capture machines we have available. CO2 emissions are the principle cause of climate change.
- Forest’s will reach a climax, At this stage new trees only grow as others fall, the dead and dying trees emit CO2 from the stored carbon and, since growth is only matched by decay, there is no net increase in carbon storage.
- Harvesting trees as they mature allows the carbon to be stored throughout the life of the wood product, and the market for wood provides an economic incentive to preserve and replant.
- Smarter use of wood products will stimulate the expansion of the forests and so reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Precious Oak used in your engineered flooring boards is only applied to the top layer 3-6mm to maximise their usability, the substrate of the board utilises fast growing plantation timbers that are all sustainably Harvested.
Parquet refers to flooring that is composed of wooden blocks that are arranged in a visually striking geometric pattern. We’re highly skilled at manufacturing and installing parquetry flooring, giving you floors that boast unique and beautiful decorative effects from the geometric mosaic of wood pieces.
DEEP FLOOR CLEAN
Maintenance is essential to extending the longevity of your floors. That’s why we offer deep and thorough floor cleaning services using specialised equipment and methodologies. You can rest assured that your floors will look great and perform well for many years to come with our help.